Global City Mission Initiative (GCMI) is seeking regional mission mobilizers. Global City Mission is working to see disciple-making initiatives in strategic global cities around the world starting in North America. In order to effectively advance disciple-making in urban settings, we focus on these three areas of ministry:
- Evangelism & church planting
- Training local believers to reach their communities
- Providing equipping & training for established churches
- Share a ministry vision that represents GCMI and its missionary opportunities.
- Collect contact information for interested missionary candidates and enter into GCMI communication for appropriate follow-up.
- Continue ongoing relationships locally with individuals interested in GCMI.
- Identify specific contexts in his/her area for sharing GCMI’s mission.
- Contact those institutions/ministries and build a presence for representing GCMI and sharing the vision for missionary service. For example, Christian colleges/seminaries, local campus ministries, Perspectives course(s), church mission fairs, etc.
- Coordinate with GCMI communications in order to utilize media and other communication tools to share GCMI’s ministry.
- Identify churches/ministries that represent local/lay mobilization opportunities in his/her region and/or metro area and facilitate communication with GCMI leadership.
- Practice strong self-leadership. Be self-initiating & self-managing in day-to-day tasks.
- Be adaptable. Learn from successes & failures and be capable of evaluating mobilization strategy to recommend and/or implement needed changes.
- Share a general alignment with the GCMI Philosophy of Ministry.
- Be committed to prayer and to their own personal wholeness & spiritual health.
- Regional mobilizers are part-time roles within the GCMI team.
- Personal partner-raising (ie., support raising) is required for salary & work-fund/expenses.
For more information, contact: Dr. Jared Looney at firstname.lastname@example.org.