Help Wanted: Admin Role in Missions Network
Do you enjoy administrative work? Do you want to contribute your abilities to the growth of God’s Kingdom? Is helping a missions ministry to experience growth an exciting possibility? Then, let’s talk!
Global City Mission is a disciple-making ministry serving in diverse urban areas. To pursue our mission, we engage in evangelism and church planting, help Christians to reach out in their communities, and equip local churches for effective evangelism and cross-cultural ministry. Personnel are serving in New York City, Los Angeles, Tampa Bay, and Orlando.
We are seeking a missions-minded individual who desires to serve through his/her administrative abilities. This individual will play a vital role in supporting essential ministry functions. This position requires raising personal support. Therefore, applicants are essentially missionaries serving in a primarily administrative role. This involves telecommuting with flexible scheduling. However, we prefer an applicant willing to relocate to the beautiful Tampa Bay area where our executive director is based.
- Book keeping
- Manage missionary/staff payroll
- Deposit physical checks
- Regularly update donor tracking system
- Send tax exempt letters/emails to donors
- Manage reimbursements for ministry expenses
- Pay vendors, insurance, etc.
- Communicate appreciation, prayer needs, etc. to financial partners
- Send cards and/or similar correspondence for “Thank you”, special occasions/holidays, etc.
- Occasional phone calls to partners to communicate gratitude and/or ministry updates.
- Organize annual “thank-a-thon”
- Assist with missionary mobilization efforts
- Occasionally, attend venues (conferences, mission emphasis week, etc.) representing GCMI.
- Facilitate communication with Christian colleges/seminaries to raise awareness about GCMI.
- Assist with general communications.
- Assist with special events
For questions or to send resume, contact: Dr. Jared Looney at email@example.com